ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Poly - Big one for Sasho

TMAN

All-Big Ten
May 29, 2001
Keith Cardona up in New Jersey cast his lot with Sasho and the terps. Parade All American and he's a goalie which was a position that I was wondering as to when Sasho was going to address the position. Well he deliveres in flying colors (as usual). Kid plays with the New York Red Bulls club and we know the Maryland ties to that squad up there (Cassel, Wydner Saint Cyr, ect.)...

Both Daniel Metzger and Alex Shinsky also made the Parade All American team. If Sasho can land Sean Davis up in New Jersey, look out below...but heck right now this is a hell of a class.

t.
This post was edited on 7/2 7:12 AM by TMAN

Good News TMAN. With McMath going into his junior year you never know whether he will be ready to test the professional waters.

Also glad to see us back in New Jersey. This has always been a fertile soccer area. With the exception of Rodkey and Cassel the Terps have not been very active there recently. When Virginia was winning the National Title years ago they seemed to live in New jersey ( recruit wise ).

Just curious who has surprised you the most World Cup wise. I know you will be glued in front of your set Friday at 9:30. In my opinion, a must-win for the USA.

Personally, I think the play of the Germans has pleasantly surprised me ( Mike Fekula thought they might), and I really like the play of Diego Forlan of Uruguay.

Also did you notice Sasho's addition on umterps:

http://www.umterps.com/sports/m-soccer/spec-rel/060710aaa.html

http://www.umterps.com/sports/m-soccer/spec-rel/060710aaa.html

Whose the bigger disappointments so far with Spain,France or Nigeria. Nigeria, can't figure out the Super Eagles. I've seen them twice and they don't a star in the midfield like Jai Jai Ochocha from the 94 WC that was held in the U.S. Ochocha was terrfic but alas the Super Eagles don't have the midfield thus they've been getting punished.

USA should get well tomorrow,...but we'll see....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT