ADVERTISEMENT

Wenyen Gabriel talks updated visit plans

TSR ScottGreene

The Guy in Charge
Staff
Nov 10, 2013
Pat caught up with Wenyen Gabriel earlier to get the latest on his upcoming visit plans.

After originally scheduling his official visit for the weekend of Sept. 4, he'll now visit Maryland the weekend of Sept. 11. This is so the staff can give Gabriel their full attention while on his visit.

Gabriel added that Maryland coaches should be going in-home days before his visit to Maryland, on the 9th. Duke, Providence and Kentucky are also expected to go in-home just before his visit to College Park.

Quotes are very positive and Pat seems to have a very good feeling on this one from talking to him. Duke was the dream school but they very likely could land Harry Giles which could be a major wrench in any plans for the Blue Devils. Maryland has been on him longer and harder than anyone but I also wouldn't count out Cooley and Providence just yet. And you can't ever count out Kentucky.

I like the way this one is shaping up for Maryland and I get a similar vibe from Wenyen as Pat. We'll see what happens in the next couple of weeks.

STORY

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News