ADVERTISEMENT

Rumblings?

TMAN

All-Big Ten
May 29, 2001
Sahso might of added another player to the 2012 class is what I'm hearing.

Also, this is getting pretty late now where Maryland soccer office hasn't officially announced the 2012 class. To moi, this is a sign Sasho isn't done with the 2012 class yet.

Early glimpses is the 2012 class is a top 10 class for sure (normal for Sasho) but the 2013 class has the gleam of being "really good". I believe Sasho is not done yet with the 2013 class as he could add another top of the line striker.

Interesting on what's happening with the Baltimore Bays players...more on that later...

Tman

I have seen him drag this on until April in past years. He just won't announce it until he is jolly well ready, and I have little doubt you are right that there are one or two more in the pipeline. My guess (and it is just a guess) is that this late in the process it might be internationals he is looking to bring in. There are not that many indecisive teenagers left in America. And I also suspect he is far from done on '13. He has to anticipate who will leave between now and then, who might go pro after this fall, etc etc and that is a tough call this far out. We don't know who will pan out, blow up, bust up, wank out, etc.

Yep, the Bays is always a good place to look as far as what is coming down the pike, although from what I hear -- I have not seen, I only hear -- there is quite a fair amount of talent coming out of Montgomery County, meaning the Bethesday clubs, the next couple of years. As they say, vamos a ver...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT