ADVERTISEMENT

Kaindoh

TSR ScottGreene

The Guy in Charge
Staff
Nov 10, 2013
Well, I hate being the bearer of bad news here my first full morning back as a married man, but have heard from a source that there's a very good chance that Josh Kaindoh will be decommitting this week.

Basically, what I've been told is that he's going to most likely take three official visits in a row, starting with Penn St. this weekend. After that he's likely going to take additional official visits to Georgia and Alabama.

Kaindoh previously visited Florida St. officially a while back and, frankly, I barely mentioned it as I was told at the time it was no big deal. It appears things have since changed.

It's no secret among Maryland fans that Mom has been pretty vocal in her excitement about Josh playing for the Terps. But as some will probably remember, it was getting Dad on campus a few times that really sealed the deal. It seems Dad and some of his coaches at IMG feel Kaindoh might be better served playing in a traditional 4-3 front versus a multiple front 3-3-5.

Of course, the recent results on the field likely don't help. As for Florida St., I've also heard they could also be a real player here as the Noles have very strong ties to IMG.

Obviously, this is not good news, especially with him supposed to enroll early. There have been some Kaindoh rumors floated out there in the past that haven't come to fruition, so I'm not ready to call any of this a done deal, but from what I've been told, brace yourselves for some potentially devastating news in the coming days. Also, expect the Terps to continue going after Kaindoh hard, as like I said, Mom has always appeared to be on Maryland's side and there's a lot to be said for that. Will keep you guys posted as I hear more.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News