ADVERTISEMENT

West Virginia

sistersville

Hall of Famer
Mar 17, 2007
Well do you all think.you will beat WV? What do u think of Marshall? Hope you all have a good season.

Re: I predict Maryland will lose by a field goal.

The better team won.

Well do you all think.you will beat WV? What do u think of Marshall? Hope you all have a good season.
I just want to point out to you folks, Purdue was the only Power 5 team on the Marshall schedule this year. They managed to eek out a narrow win at home over them, then went and were handily defeated by Ohio U. These guys play almost entirely teachers colleges all year, so they go to our opponents boards and vicariously pretend they are (this week Maryland) the opponent playing us. It's pretty pathetic, really. It would be as though Towson State went to Maryland opponent boards every year and did that.

Looking forward to an exciting matchup in Morgantown this week.

Hello Sisiersville! Remember me? Say hello to all the folks at Marshall! I told you Purdue stinks in football with that coach. lolololololoolololololololololoololololololololoololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look out in basketball! The Boilers will be there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT