ADVERTISEMENT

We lost, and you sound like the rats leaving the ship

dwb01

All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Mar 23, 2013
Lets all take a deep breath.

Turge is finishing his 6th season. Total record 136 -67
GW resigned abruptly in the Spring 2011, I think after missing out on Gus Gilchrest.
The marquee recruit that year was Nick Faust. Justin Anderson de-committed when GW resigned.
Terps roster that 1st year was weak weak weak Padget, Pankey, Parker, Stoglin(headcase) Faust
Brought in a strong class his 2nd year - Shaq, Seth, Charles Mitchel. Then recruited over them 2 years later.
And remember how half this board freaked when we had that mass exodus? My opinion, then and now, was that Turge showed then and there that he would do whatever is required to keep improving the team and the program.

Did last night suck? Sure did. Are we lacking on the frontline? Sure are. But if you can't see the steady improvement in this program, I would suggest that your head is in an unnatural position and place, and should be pulled out immediately.

And a special note and sneer to all of you who love to state things like "Turge will never hang a banner and recruits know this. That's why we don't get them." Stooopid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News