ADVERTISEMENT

TMAN ... Looks like McDonogh Has Hit the Wall

A bit surprised to say the least. Still send 3 of those kids over to College Park per Sasho :D

t.

Re: Gamble and Harris ........................

U got me ...LOL.... Guess I lost track.

Anyhow what I've seen on the ratings Gamble and Jalen Robinson they are the top two kids in the Mid atlantic region as far as the juniors. There's a kid up in New Jersey (Brandon Allen) that plays for PDA club and whose buds with Danny Metzgler (kid committed to Maryland), well he's pretty highly rated as well. Would not be suprised on all 3 kids being on Sasho's wish list. Got to figure for next year he gets the current big New Zeland kid on the roster in the back four more so along with Marquez Fernandez who'll be coming out of a RS year. Alex Lee will be a senior so Sasho I'm sure has a plan.

I'm figuring Sasho gives out 4 scholies for 2012 but until we know what some of the current guys do (turn pro or stay) , going to be hard to gauge on what Sasho does for 2012.

Saw Sunny Jane receiving some national recognition for being place on the all honors freshman team this past week by one scribe site. Nice recognition to Sunny.

t.
This post was edited on 10/20 7:30 PM by TMAN
This post was edited on 10/21 3:19 PM by TMAN

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT