ADVERTISEMENT

this board is hilarious

wlwolves

Walk-On
Gold Member
Jan 17, 2011
I have to say this board is nothing if not consistent, sitting on top of the world when we are winning and ready to scrap the whole program and everyone in it as soon as we lose. Based on the loss last night I now know that Turgeon and Brenda are the worst college basketball coaches on the planet and despite all their years around the game, have never seen a zone before and clearly have never taught their players how to attack it. Thank the lord there are a few members of this board available to tell them exactly what they should be doing, where would the university be without you guys. The reality is this, we have one of the premier women's programs in the country and have had such throughout most of Brenda's time here and Turgeon has turned our program around and made it nationally relevant again, are they the best coaches in the sport, no of course not, but they are far better than what most of the country has. We lost a game, a young team filled with young men played poorly last night, it happens, and guess what? It will happen again. I for one like this team and like even more what the future holds for us here, recruiting is going well and despite Turgeon's complete lack of basketball knowledge, I think we are going to be ok.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News