ADVERTISEMENT

Something to note...

RyanSnyder

TSR Recruiting Analyst
Staff
Nov 2, 2013
Before I hit on this, I wanted to ask that you guys keep this info here. I've been working hard on this and would just really appreciate it if you didn't take this info to other websites.

Anyways, I've been informed that Next Level Nation founder Cory Robinson is the frontrunner for Maryland's new Director of Player Personnel. I'm also under the impression that this will be announced early next week, as soon as the coaches get back from vacation. The dead period ends July 12, so I think we should hear something from Maryland around July 13-14, something like that.

The other position, Player Development, is expected to be filled by Bryce Bevill, former coach at Bishop McNamara.

If they do hire Robinson, that catches my eye. As most of you know, he has a very close relationship with Shaq Smith, which would explain why he's been around so much in recent weeks. I know Robinson was also helping the staff with camps in June, so it makes sense.

Again, I'm expecting some sort of press release about these two positions early next week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News