ADVERTISEMENT

Slightly changing my tune right now BUT...

huehueterp

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jan 8, 2004
South Florida
I don't think Maryland will, according to ESPN, finish 12th out of 14 teams in the B1G. Just perused the roster. I know rosters almost always look better in August than November but the Terps are huge in 2 key areas. OL and DB. They're also deeper there. Suddenly the Terps have a B1G OL. I have to think the general size of the DB's should help in run support also. If a QB establishes himself, and stays healthy, and the interior DL's produce, and stay healthy, we can surprise. This is my view of the kids on the roster, and we have a lot of good to great kids on it. I challenge the coaching staff, and especially hewhoisgamedaychallenged, to put them in a position to win, and take 1-2/3 games we shouldn't win this year. They will not beat OSU, but MSU is there if they want it. Vs Wiscy, it's all on the front 7. Will they be up to it?

One of my fav teams of the Fridge era was really the 2009 team. They lost alot of games but they never gave up. That carried over to 2010. I don't care (I do care, you know what I mean) if this 2015 team loses to OSU, Wiscy or MSU but I'd love to see them at least make them sweat. How they handle this year, good or bad, means the world for 2016.

Reactions: LehighTerp
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News