ADVERTISEMENT

Road trip to College Park

owleye89

All-American
Sep 14, 2010
Hey Guys !

Owl here looking to make the roadtrip for the Temple game next weekend. I've got a few questions hoping you can answer...

1.) What sections in Byrd Stadium are designated for students. There are MANY general admission tickets priced very cheaply on stub hub for this game, but to be honest I don't really feel like sitting amongst Terp students if I can help it.

2.) Many tickets are "obstructed view". Should these be avoided? How bad is the view?

3.) I'm travelling from Philadelphia...what's traffic like in and around Byrd Stadium? What time should I leave by to make it for the 1230 kickoff? I'm not planning to tailgate next weekend.

4.) Where is a good place to eat after the game?

Any other tips you can provide are greatly appreciated.

Go Owls! , but best of luck to Terrapin country too.

Thanks.

HHHHhhaaaaHHaaaaa. That's some funny stuff. I bet them owls got jiggy with some twerp women before they left town too. They Pillaged ya'll's Villiage. wait till the Tigers come to town. After the Tigers hang half a hundred on the ball team, you better hide your women. They won't go back to turtle after they've had some tiger lovin'.

You mean Clem's son has a higher scoring offense than Georgia Tech? They averaged 51 but couldn't do better than 21 against the Terps D. You taking bets on the score?

Originally posted by ATerp:
You mean Clem's son has a higher scoring offense than Georgia Tech? They averaged 51 but couldn't do better than 21 against the Terps D. You taking bets on the score?

Sure, I'll be you $50 that Clemson will score more than 21. You takin'?

Originally posted by rtiger:
Originally posted by ATerp:

Sure, I'll be you $50 that Clemson will score more than 21. You takin'?

How's 56? You want the address of where to send the money?

LOL.

You owe me for that stupid 50 point margin you predicted. Send cash only please.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT