ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting: Early Big Show Roster (UPDATED: Sat 3 PM)

RyanSnyder

TSR Recruiting Analyst
Staff
Nov 2, 2013
With The Big Show coming up on Saturday, I'll be reaching out to as many prospects as possible to confirm their plans for this upcoming weekend. I'm expecting most of the committed prospects to be there. I know QB Dwayne Haskins and DE Joey Fisher will definitely be in attendance. I'll confirm most of the others in the next few days.

I should confirm a bunch of other, non-committed prospects between now and Friday, but for the moment, these are the top eight prospects that I'm looking to be on campus Saturday.

When it comes to the 2017 guys, Josh Kaindoh is still 50/50. He said he is trying to get down there, but just couldn't definitively say yes or no at the moment.

If you remember back to last year, the staff also had a cookout after the event, so I'm sure there will be some that just attend the cookout. For example, I know LB Blake Gallagher will no participate during the camp. He's just coming to visit, so we'll probably hear of others doing the same in the coming days.

As for the 2016 guys, RahShaun Smith and and Abdul Adams should both grab your attention. I know that RahShaun has been on campus in recent weeks, but I haven't been able to get anyone to open up about his situation. I've called everyone I possibly can to ask about this and no one will open up, so all I can do is continue to ask around. Obviously, he wouldn't be visiting multiple times if there wasn't some interest on his part.

As for Abdul Adams, I've hit on running back and how that's a position that has become much more important for the staff now. I know the staff has increased its contact with Adams since those transfers took place, but that's another situation where no one is really opening up to me. That's just how it is sometimes when guys are committed. I will continue to dig on both Smith and Adams though. There is definitely some smoke there.

2016 Maryland Commits

OL Michael Clark - FILM - Exton, Pa. - Downington East
DE Joey Fisher - FILM - Clear Spring, Md. - Clear Spring
QB Dwayne Haskins - FILM - Potomac, Md. - Bullis School
RB Lorenzo Harrison - FILM - Hyattsville, Md. - DeMatha
Ath. DJ Turner - FILM - Hyattsville, Md. - DeMatha

RB Abdul Adams - FILM - Washington, D.C., - H.D. Woodson - Committed to Michigan State
LB Mike Collins - FILM - Burtonsville, Md. - Paint Branch
WR Tino Ellis - FILM - Hyattsville, Md. - DeMatha
Ath. Parnell Motley - FILM - Washington, D.C. - H.D. Woodson
LB Ali'i Niumatalolo - FILM - Annapolis, Md. - Broadneck
LB David Reese - FILM - Farmington, Mich. - Farmington
DE Keith Simms - FILM - Bethesda, Md. - Landon School
DE RahShaun Smith - FILM - Bradenton, Fla. - IMG Academy - Committed to Clemson

RB Elijah Barnwell - FILM - Piscataway, N.J. - Piscataway
LB Blake Gallagher - FILM - Needham, Mass. - St. Sebastians Country Day
DE Josh Kaindoh - FILM - Baltimore, Md. - Our Lady of Mt. Carmel
LB Ben Mason - FILM - Sandy Hook, Conn. - Newtown
DE Yetur Matos - FILM - Fredericksburg, Va. - Chancellor