ADVERTISEMENT

Random thoughts on football personnel

WOLVERNOLE

Hall of Famer
May 1, 2002
Some random thoughts on the football team personnel after watching the game...man, the Terps are frustrating! First off, the Fridge appears to be a superior game manager to your new coach. I would be VERY frustrated by the calls your coach made tonight and how the players were managed. BTW, your best offensive player is the TE, and he ended up underutilized in the second half. Second, your short muscular RB repeatedly...repeatedly tried to emulate the "scat-back" that he isn't ! Hello...coach to player??? Uh-uh, nobody home! That kid is a very good "north-to-south" runner and I like him (he also threw some beautiful blocks), but how many...how MANY times did he lose yardage at key times trying to be what he is not? North-to-south, dude! Third, your QB is regressing under the new regime...he made one HUGE bonehead throw into the middle, threw late, in the first half culminating in a deflating INT for "Da U" and then, what the Heck...? threw back against the grain and OVER THE MIDDLE, in the second half (apparently either was not coached up, or he has lost brain cells since LAST year)...should have been picked for 6.
Keep in mind, this was a severely wounded "Da U" playing tonight.
Hey, I like the potential for Maryland, and I especially like the tenacity of your front defensive four, but it made me sick to watch your sub-par coach tonight. He did not do his players any favors. Oh, ONE more...did ANYONE have a very, very sick feeling in their gut with your ??? FG guy or was it the holder that REALLY...really could have either fumbled or...ahhhhh, THROWN an INT at the end there, for a quick "pick 6" for "Da U." Huuuh? Poor coaching AGAIN. Dude, just drop ON the ball at that point. Anyone out there holding their face in shock?
eek.gif

Man, good luck with the rest of your season, seriously, but your Coach needs a clue. I hope College Park does not get too Randy about this win, because aside from the "W" it was a train wreck.

Maybe some random medicine with your random thoughts would be appropriate for you.

Re: Blubba, you'll be "taking YOUR medicine all season w/ that new coach +

Well Blubba, you'll be taking YOUR medicine with that new coach that your team should not have gotten in place of The Fridge, and the pain will be administered by FSU. Try to take your medicine watching Md ALL season long with your team in those clown suits.
roll.gif

Thank you for finally giving your opinion on the uniforms. LOL!

Really! You got punked by a school that got EXPELLED form the BIG EAST for BAD FOOTBALL.

Between your stinking football and those things you wear that are offensive to anyone with sight, Maryland is an utter embarrassment to the ACC. You blew the doors off Duke and Wake and went right to the respect cellar this season. TEMPLE!!?!?!?!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT