ADVERTISEMENT

(OT) To you Orioles fans...

SouthernMdTerp

Junior
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Has anyone noticed the big blue stanky Penn State add while watching Orioles home games on TV? It's just to the left of home plate and is part of those newfound rolling adds you see in stadiums. It says something to the tune of, "Your Penn State Degree Online. Visit PSU..."

Are you friggin' kidding me? I don't why, but this soooooooo bothers me. I hate PSU more than any school in the country and there's not a close second to them. And now I get to watch my beloved Orioles at home games get polluted with adds by the school I hate most. What in Sam hell is this world coming to? Is every owner a sell out?

Maybe we should do the same in PNC Park with a UM banner. Actually, forget I even said that. I've got enough Schittsburgh people around me as it is. Steelers paraphernalia is everywhere down here in Southern MD at the Naval Air Station at Pax because of the transplants who can't find jobs back in their own state.

I feel like I'm being suffocated by them. They're like gnats...they get on your every last nerve.

Reactions: pdonohue
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News