ADVERTISEMENT

uswebmeds

Walk-On
Jul 16, 2020
USA
uswebmedicals.com

What is Fioricet?
Fioricet has a combination of Butalbital, acetaminophen, and caffeine. Butalbital belongs in the family of drugs known as barbiturates. It works by relaxing the muscle contractions caused by a tension headache. Acetaminophen is a pain reliever and fever reducer. Caffeine is a central nervous system sedative; it operates by relaxing the muscle contractions in blood vessels to enhance blood flow. People also buy Fioricet online to treat migraines. There are some other Fioricet uses which are not mentioned in this article.

The Fioricet generic name is Butalbital, acetaminophen, and caffeine; the medication should be consumed orally.

Each capsule contains:
Acetaminophen……………………325mg
Caffeine…………………………..40mg
Butalbital…………………………..50mg

Each capsule has the following inactive ingredients: magnesium stearate, colloidal silicon, croscarmellose sodium, microcrystalline cellulose with capsule shell made up of gelatin (silicon dioxide and sodium lauryl sulfate included as manufacturing helping hand to gelatin) and titanium dioxide. Imprinted ink made up of n-butyl alcohol, pharmaceutical glaze modified in SD-45, propylene glycol, SDA-3A alcohol, titanium dioxide, D&C Yellow #10, and FD&C Blue #1 aluminum lake.

Acetaminophen (4’hydroxyacetanilide), a somewhat bitter, white, odorless, crystalline powder, is a non-opiate, non-salicylate analgesic and antipyretic.

Caffeine (1,3,7 –trimethylxanthine), a bitter, white powder or white-glistening needles, is a central nervous system sedative.

Butalbital (5 –allyl-5 –isobutyl barbituric acid), a somewhat bitter, white, odorless, crystalline powder, is a short to immediate-acting barbiturate.

How should I consume Fioricet?
You should take medicine as precisely as the doctor advised it, follow all instructions on your prescription label. You should not take medicine in a higher amount or more prolonged than It is needed. An overdose of medication can affect your liver or cause death.

Dose of Fioricet
One or two pills in the gapping of four hours, the total everyday dosage should not go above 6 capsules.

Extended and repeated use of the medication is not appropriate because of the potential for physical dependence.

What to do if I missed a dose?
If you miss the dose, you should take the missed dose as soon as you remember it but, if it is nearly time for your next dose, you should skip the missed dose. You should not consume a double amount to make up for the missed dose.

What should I avoid while using Fioricet?
You should not drink alcohol as drinking alcohol increases the risks of liver damage while using acetaminophen.

While using this medicine, you should avoid caffeine pills, diet pills, or other sedatives (such as ADHD medications).

The medication can weaken your thinking or reactions; you should be wary if you drive or indulge in such activities that require you to be alert and attentive.

Fioricet Side Effects
Some of the repercussions of the medication are:
  • Confusion
  • Shortness of breath
  • Drowsiness
  • Insomnia
  • Drunk feeling
  • Dizziness

Last edited:
Looking for FIORICET? NOT A PROBLEM!
Guaranteed Worldwide Shipping
Discreet Package
LOW PRICE!
24/7/365 Customer Support
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Visit This Website...

Before taking FIORICET
How should I take FIORICET?
What happens if I miss a dose?
What happens if I overdose?
What should I avoid while taking FIORICET?
FIORICET side effects
FIORICET Dosing Information
What other drugs will affect FIORICET?
Click Here To More Information!

ADVERTISEMENT