ADVERTISEMENT

Okay Folks....

TSRMark

Senior
May 29, 2001
My opinions are based on I saw last season and in spring camp. I was at every practice and I stand by my thoughts on the QB situation. Yes, Maryland did walk on egg shells with CJ Brown. No, I didn't say much publically on the situation but now I am. In my opinion because Randy didn't put out a depth chart after spring, Perry Hills is the number two because Shane Cockerille was inconsistent and only had some rare moments of being an okay quarterback.

And, yes, I do have a clue on the seven teams that could be a nightmare for the Terps. West Virginia does have a question about their quarterback situation but many are picking them to have an impact In the Big 12 this season. Come'on, we barely beat Michigan last year and now they have Jim Harbaugh, doesn't he count to make a difference. Okay, we bet Penn State but there recruiting class is now on campus and Hackenburg should have some protection this year. Plus, Maryland moved the game to Baltimore giving many moroe Penn State fans a chance to see buy tickets. The Terps could feel like the visiting team up there. The rest of the Big Ten Teams in the seven will be improved. So yes, it will be a nightmare. I didn't say lose or win them all. I'm saying that things could go bad in a hurry.

Whomever is saying that the Terps could win 9-games this year, show them too me. I don't believe it. But, on the other habd I thought they would only win five games last year and I was proven wrong. The Terps lost a lot of weapons but gained some interior strength.

In any case, I guess that's why they play the games. My job here is to report on what I see and hear. And, to sometimes, give my view. Take it or leave it, its what I think based what I saw and continue to see.

TSRMark

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News