ADVERTISEMENT

***Ohio State Game Thread***

TSR ScottGreene

The Guy in Charge
Staff
Nov 10, 2013
We're about a half hour away from kickoff between the Terps and Buckeyes. Obviously, you want to pull the upset this afternoon, but at the very least want to keep this respectable and play better than they showed last week. Need Lia to get back on track and hopefully eliminate some of the silly mistakes over the past few weeks. Also would like to see the defense show a little better than they have the past two weeks.

As for the defense, I know Locks mentioned that Branden Jennings had been practicing and was a game time decision. I still do not expect to see him in the lineup this afternoon. As I mentioned earlier in the week, with the main goal at this point being to find a way to 6 wins and a bowl invitation, makes too much sense to rest Jennings today and have him ready for Minnesota coming off of a bye.

Finally, big opportunity today for Jeshaun Jones. Locksley has mentioned that he thinks he is good enough to be a WR1 for a number of other P5 programs. They need him to show that the rest of the season with Demus out if they want to keep this passing attack rolling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News