ADVERTISEMENT

Nice Maryland soccer schedule

TMAN

All-Big Ten
May 29, 2001
when you start off with Louisville, UCLA and California in your first 3 games and those games are home well if your a soccer junkie like me who eats this stuff like twinkies, then your feeling better than the secret service guys down in Columbia. Sasho has a hell of a schedule and he meets this schedule with a frosty roster. Ludwig should be RockN again (as usual).

Tman

Hey TMAN, long time no talk. There has been a lot of chatter on the other board regarding Louisville joining the ACC. How do you think that would ratchet up the competitive soccer juices in the conference. Hell, Klinsman (sp) could pick a good part of the National Team from the ALL ACC Squad.

TMAN, I know you love soccer, but one of these days you should take in a MIAA boys lacrosse game. I have a relative who is a soph on BOYS LATIN's varsity, and the quality of play on these squads is excellent. Not to mention the facilities, which are major league level.

Building wise, Boys Latin and Loyola are unbelieveable. Hell, Loyola had a ten foot fireplace in the cafeteria.

Louivsville would be a nice addition to the league in all sports. For Maryland football though, it's been a slow down hill since they've expanded.

Yea lacrosse is interesting. I'll watch the Maryland games now and then. I can honestly say I've never seen a hs boys game (girls game yes).

t.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT