ADVERTISEMENT

New Head Coach

mrbyrd05

Walk-On
Mar 28, 2015
When Randy Edsall is let go who do you think is on Marylands List of Coaches? Anyone here of any interesting candidates?

Charlie strong, al golden, Mike London. I'd wait until the coaching carousel begins & see who is on the rebound.

Reactions: Nittany Ned2
Could probably get narduzzi from Pitt. His buyout is probably reasonable

Scary that we are seeing the name Bo Pelini on our boards as one that might be in the running.

I would not wish that on anyone at this point. Hope that's just an ugly rumor.

Brohm would be a great hire for you guys if you could get him. Good coach, and football is his life. His dad coaches high school ball in Louisville and both he and his brother played in the NFL.

Good luck in your coaching search. I hate Edsall and am glad to see him crash and burn, but nothing personal against Maryland. I hope all goes well for you.

Do you want the shoe shine coach from Purdue? D,Hazell? lololololololololoololololololololololoolol Purdue refuses to pay his buyout! lololololololololoolololol Therefore, losing with him is better then paying 7 million plus three years! lololololololololololololoolloloolololololololo!!!!!!!!!!! What a mistake in paying a minority that money with no experience! I think they were wanting Federal money. lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololoololololl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT