ADVERTISEMENT

Like Edsall or not. This is completely unprofessional.

RTLH

Walk-On
Nov 7, 2001
If you are going to can him can him now or wait till the season is over.
Put the personality and any issues aside all you do by handling this on a week to week basis is destroy your program.

The big losers in this are the players and the fans.

Put the personality and any issues aside all you do by handling this on a week to week basis is destroy your program.

Agreed, sounds like AD & pres need to take a few courses in business mgmt.

Too hard to recruit football in Maryland. Penn State for some reason gets the players and that is an ugly school with an ugly past!

Yeah, another Penn State fan. I'm not here to dump on the Terps, Terp fans etc. Like thousands of other PSU alums, I have lived in MD for more than 30 years. I regularly attend games in College Park...and root for the Terps. I don't dislike UMD.

This whole move is just baffling and was wondering if someone can give us a high level view of what happened and why? Is it even real or just a whisper campaign from the press?

Having said that there aren't any group of fans in this country who understand f'd up administration than PSU fans, so save the flames please.

Thanks

Could have waited till later in the year.

I wish you well on the coaching search.

I like the way Coach Edsall handled the dumb question in the news conference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT