ADVERTISEMENT

Hey TMAN or Mike is this a new commit for Sasho ....

TMAN may have mentioned him prior, but I think the confirmed commitment is news -- obviously very good news. Ditto especially for the last paragraph with the rundown of '13 commits. Six is a lot of guys to have this early, which partially reflects "Jobs Available". I hate to beat a dead horse, but what it all means in the long run is contingent on how long they stay in school.

New Recruit or 2?

Here's one recruit (Tsubasa Emdoh ) that I don't know of. This is from the UM terps web site. See below..... If so (and not a mispelling) then that's two new recruits that haven't been announced (as there is another striker that is on board for Maryland).... Tsubasa Emdoh is news to me but I was at the game and that was a bang bang play that led to a beautiful goal by the two frosh and Eticha. Eticha is one to watch for in the midfield. He could take minutes from Shinksy/Metzger. Competition is always good.

"Incoming rookie Tsubasa Emdoh capped Maryland's scoring with a nice combo play from fellow freshman Donovan Fraser and rising sophomore Mikias Eticha"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT