ADVERTISEMENT

Hey TMAN.... FYI

Nice find Poly....

Interesting Sasho might bring in another defender per the article...

Two loses this week.... HMMMMMM. I suspect Casey Townsend is hurting. I believe he missed the GMU game and I'm not certain he played against Duke. The attack is missing the mark right now. The defense on which everyone has been worried about has been pretty darn strong. We'll see what transpire next week....

How about the football team? I can write a book on them on the good & "bad" on the program. They got a lot of problems out there , hate 2 say.

tman.

You are right TMAN, Townsend did not play in either game. The funny thing about that McDonogh article is that I have seen that team play at least six times in the last two years, and I could not point out Benji if you paid me. By the way, five days after McDonogh was named number one they lost to Mt St. Joe.

With regard to the football team, I gave up on them several years ago. This coaching staff may be a great teaching staff, but as far as recruiting goes they are awful.

On the good news side. My cousin's youngest son is now the target of three local powers in the recruiting wars. Granted he is only a 10 year old lacrosse player, but he is being actively recruited by McDonogh, St. Pauls, and Boys Latin. In the future do you think recruiting with start at first grade.

Well start on working on ur cuz's son now.... :D

We need help on the lacrosse team.

Lets hope for a miracle against Wake. Clemson win was probably an aberation.

t.

Keep me posted on his progress.

It will be interesting to see what Sasho does up front with Casey being out. Obviously with 2 goose eggs last week, I expect a shake up but no one can replace Townsend.

t.

Hey T. I have noticed you have been very quiet on commentary on the Football team. The silence is deafening. Would love to read your thoughts, as it all looks ugly my from cheap seats

Football performance speaks for itself. We are what we are. Poor decisions galore by the staff hirings and poor decisions on recruiting strategies.

As I said, the performance and record speaks for itself.

t.

Can RF turn it around this season? How do you feel about the VA and Duke games? Can RF turn it around or do you think he will basically hang it up on the downslide when his contract expires?

Lets start with Ralph turning this around. Look at the QB spot. He needs an athlete there. Feet and Arm threat please. We'll be green in 2010 but the ironic part is I'm excited on the position for 2010. If the season tanks for certain this year (we're a sub .500 squad at the end) then this staff needs to play Jamar to see what the kid can do. I believe the kid deserves a good shot at playing, not this Mickey Mousse stuff that they did with Portis and now with Jamar. If the kid bombs, then he bombs but he'll be getting experience. Turner is not around in 2010 that's the point to remember.

** On Virginia and Duke, I wouldn't be surprised if they won but wouldn't be surprised if they lose either. They're not going to a bowl so time to gear up for 2010.

Can Ralph do it? - He's got to get lucky in what he's got in the 2010 class and some developement with the young kids in the program. He's taken too many plan B guys lately and some of these shirts have not panned out (u think Tman?). I can tell you this to the grave, one of their biggest mistakes was pulling out of Florida in recruiting. Lets see Wake Forest beat Maryland 3 out of 4 years and have 27 Floridians on their squad. And the kid that intercepted the first pass for Rutgers against Turne for a TD(Lowery), well he's from the sunshine state.

Check Mate. Tman.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT