ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Poly - Number 2 for Sasho (2012)

TMAN

All-Big Ten
May 29, 2001
Defender Dakota Edwards up in Bayville NY. I figure Sasho would definitely bring in a defender or two in this class. Kid is a four star recruit. So Sasho, as usually off to a good start for 2012.

Speaking of defenders, it will be interesting to see how Marquez does with the squad in the spring games.

t.

Thanks TMAN. I see where Top Drwaer has him ranked in the 60's in their Top 100. I wonder of this means that Sasho is moving on from the notion of trying to get Jalen Robinson. Although, personally, I still think Robinson is more of a midfielder.

I'm sure Sasho is on Jalen. But lets face it with Sasho, for every Jalen Robinson he's recruiting , I'm sure he's recruiting two other kids also to cya themselves. This program is too big to get caught short handed unlike some other programs on the other board that come a dollar short tyme after tyme.

Sasho as usual will have an excellent (top 5 in the nation). I will bet those kids out there can't wait for September to avenge a lost opportunity from last year's lost to the Wolverines. That Michigan loss was as tough a loss for this program since they lost to UCLA in the semi's in a horribly officiated game. That game and the Michigan State game (last year) and the season opener loss to UCLA two years ago was about as strange of soccer games that I have ever seen. Terps out played all 3 squads yet come out short. Go figure.

Can't wait for September. T.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT