ADVERTISEMENT

Guess the Time and TV Week 5 9/28 @ Indaina

TheGodfather7

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 29, 2003
Tomorrow around lunchtime we'll get word. Here's what we already know as the B1G is all Conference Play at this point:

Friday night: Washington at Rutgers 8 pm Fox

Louisville at Notre Dame 3:30 pm NBC

Nebraska at Purdue Noon (no TV assigned, Purdue Homecoming)

Illinois at State Penn 3:30/4/7:30 pm (no TV assigned, State Penn Homecoming)

Minnesota at Michigan

Oregon at UCLA

Wisconsin at USC

aOSU at Michigan State

This is going to be a tough one to slot. Illinois is at Nebraska this Friday night in the Fox primetime slot. Which is why Illinois at State Penn might get optioned as the Kid Toucher Cult has their last OOC Cupcake this coming Saturday to save it for the NBC slot on Saturday with two undefeated teams. State Penn is saving their White Out for Washington on November 9th and the last time Illinois was in Sappy Valley they pulled off a major upset.

Does Nebraska and Purdue warrant Fox Big Noon? Though that might compete with OKST and KST on the Big 12 side and force that to BTN. I never thought Marshall at aOSU would warrant Fox Big Noon but it did.

aOSU at MSU just smells like See-BS to me, especially with MSU likely being undefeated heading into that game. Plus MSU has a history of giving aOSU fits in East Lansing.

Oregon at UCLA and Wisconsin at USC seem like games prime for later BTN/Fox/FS1 slots. Wisconsin at USC could be optioned for NBC to see if the Huskers knock off the Illini.

The Bruins getting blasted by the Hoosiers last night makes me think they won't get on NBC again this season.

I'm thinking we get a 3:30 pm kickoff for this. Either BTN or FS1. Outside chance we land at Noon on BTN.

Reactions: terp john
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.