ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck to the Terps from a Seminole on getting Diggs- he's awesome !

WOLVERNOLE

Hall of Famer
May 1, 2002
Good luck on getting Diggs. He would be awesome in your program, and it would be fun to play him and see his progress every year as a FSU Seminole fan. I think he would enjoy the hometown atmosphere, near to family. I see him setting records !

drama_queen.jpg

Originally posted by WOLVERNOLE:
Good luck on getting Diggs. He would be awesome in your program, and it would be fun to play him and see his progress every year as a FSU Seminole fan. I think he would enjoy the hometown atmosphere, near to family. I see him setting records !

Diggs is a smart kid. He will not attend tO$u, which has been mentioned as a possibility, because he wants to go to a Bowl game his freshman year, and tO$u is banned and cannot attend anywhere due to improper moves on their admin. At least he has some chance of a Bowl with Maryland, and can play with other athletes that are serious about their academics. I know he has also considered UFlorida and others.

Seriously, Maryland??? Has this program ever produced any talent at all? At best this kid be will stuck in a mediocre program that will never showcase any of his abilities. Maryland???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT