ADVERTISEMENT

Forever Mediocre

terp161829

Walk-On
Gold Member
Jun 5, 2008
I am so disappointed! Although i loved the Fridge i was accepting Marylands decision to let him go and look for a new coach. I was excited with all the hype of possibly getting Mike Leach. I feel we need a big name coach. So what do the terps do they hire Randy Edsall. What a joke! I can already hear the remaining season ticket holders calling and cancelling! This guy was 74-70 at UCONN! perfect now we got a 50% winning coach from the big east as our new leader. The University of Maryland will always be middle of the pile and never a program to contend for a national championship. Glad i cancelled my season tickets last year, saves me time from doing it tomorrow.

The only people I know whose criterion for a coach is simply 'big name coach' are those interested in fanfare not in winning. To state what you said reveals that you know nothing about HCRE. He is the coach many of us wish we hired at BC. Our beloved AD muffed two chances at getting him.
Your upsettedness is due to a lack of medication, not based on cogent thought.

yeah, well all of that "hype" got Leach a Big12 Championship and he never had a losing season in the B12.

Not bringing Leach in is an opportunity lost...that will never be given to Maryland again.
This post was edited on 1/5 7:44 PM by Red52PowerTrap

Mediocre would be a HHUUUGGE step up for Maryland. The twerp football program SUCKS. Temple says, Hi until Clemson gets up the to hang 50 on the scoreboard this weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT