ADVERTISEMENT

For TMAN .... Sun's All Metro Boys Soccer

Good stuff Poly...thanks....

What do u think of Mamadue? U seen him?

I have seen Mamadou play about half a dozen times over the last couple of years. I really like his game. He excels on set pieces, and has the build to contribute as a freshman.

I am hoping that Fernandez arrival at College Park will allow them to move Kemp up to the midfield.

Interesting on what you say about moving Kemp to midfield. That could definitely happen.

The guy I was thinking of moving to mid was Alex Lee. He was a natural stricker in hs. Kemp though has that "golden" left foot which is deadly when u have a guy like that.
This post was edited on 12/15 3:06 PM by TMAN

Hi,
As a major soccer fan can you give an update on the incoming TERPs. I saw the sun writeup on the two from Baltimore. What about the others?
Thanks and howdy from cold dark Sweden
B

Polly's on the money on the other two players. I can't add much more. Mullins is a very good player (reportedly...have not seen him) when the ball is in the air. He can make plays. Sunny Jane is a dead on striker , something this program had trouble this year (scoring goals) from time to time.

The question beckons,.... is Sashso done with recruiting? Probably not as I would suspect a couple of the current guys might bolt for the MLS which will open some roster space. My curiosity with the program would be if Sasho takes a transfer in the spring. I always come back to the two NC's under Sasho where he took in two very big transfers (Mark Burch and Richie Constanzo) who helped their teams tremendously straight to the cup... Is there one in the works for the spring? We'll see...

And for the record, Sasho shouldn't have to venture too far in recruiting for the 2011 and 2012 classes. The area is loaded.

t.
This post was edited on 12/17 7:13 AM by TMAN

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT