ADVERTISEMENT

F'N A

ETerpisUnum

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
WOW, what a series of awesome outcomes that OUR teams have earned in the last few weeks that have led us to what will unfold over the next two days. I would like to address them separately.

MEN'S LAX - Beating Hopkins after they came back from 10-5 down, much less beating them in general, shows me something that makes me believe that THIS TEAM will be THE TEAM that finally brings us out of our insane 40 year funk. Balls to the wall, I won't believe it until the final horn sounds. but GD, IT IS OUR TIME TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!! The last one happened when I was in high school.

LADIES LACROSSE - I almost feel like this team is like a cat playing with a mouse and is capable of ending it anytime they want. What a program.

BASEBALL - F MICHIGAN, Corn and Bleu. The ONLY time I root for Michigan is when they play State Penn. AFA Bakich? Kiss my ass, you took your "dream" job" and only THEN we started winning big....and tomorrow.... we are going to make you remember what you blew off. How cold are those winters?

OVERALL - As life moves, we must all appreciate the opportunities that we have to enjoy not just Terps stuff, but also every day we have. This time right now is so cool, I am loving it.

MORE IMPORTANTLY - I feel unabashedly and totally appreciative that I, my family, my friends (which I hope include all y'all), my fellow Americans, and countless people around the world are able to enjoy our lives because of ALL of those AMERICAN Soldiers, Marines, Sailors, Airmen, Merchants, Coast Guards......who gave their lives fighting for liberty and freedom.

All the things above the MORE IMPORTANTLY part pale in comparison to the sacrifice by so many.

Memorial-Day-Hero-2-H.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News