ADVERTISEMENT

Five-star hoops visitor today

TSR ScottGreene

The Guy in Charge
Staff
Nov 10, 2013
The Terps are hosting five-star wing Trentyn Flowers today for an unofficial visit. Flowers ran some with Team Durant this past spring, although he played with Strive For Greatness at Peach Jam. According to Dwayne Wise, that had something to do with him not having played enough with Durant during the spring or not living in Maryland yet, I didn't quite get the reasoning, but I was told he will be with Team Durant pretty much exclusively moving forward. For those that don't know, Flowers is originally from the Baltimore area and is moving back home to play at Rosedale Christian Academy, which is now sponsored by Under Armour and led by former St. Frances assistant Charles Hebron. Obviously, with Flowers being a top-20 five-star in his class, the competition to land him will be fierce and he already has offers from a number of big-time programs. But I expect Maryland to be a real player in his recruitment throughout and have a real shot at landing him. He also took an unofficial visit to Georgetown last weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News