ADVERTISEMENT

Early, Early, Early 2022 football predictions.

MdBubba

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
It's winter and I'm retired plus a little too cold for rabbit hunting.

1. H-Buffalo-WIN-They are coming off a 4-8 season. If our O is on, then this game won't be close.

2. A-Charlotte-WIN-They are coming off a 5-7 season. D will need to step up and take the excitement out of them. I expect the O to do their part.

3. H-SMU- TOSS UP- Solid team coming off an 8-4 season. Early season test for these Terps and more importantly the coaching staff. If this is a high scoring game, we lose. Will the DC be up to the challenge.

4. A-Michigan-LOSS-We aren't there yet but gosh let's make it respectable.

5. H-MSU-TOSS UP-Real impressed on how MSU has used the transfer portal.

6. H-Purdue-WIN-Hard to tell about these guys. Dr. Jeykel and Mr. Hyde.

7. A-Indiana-TOSS UP-Is this team on the rise, and will they have a good QB. I like the HC, but games are won on the field.

8. H-Northwestern-WIN-Does Fitz retool this team as they are sneaky bastards. Off year last year but expect them to be trouble next year.

9. W-Wisconsin-LOSS-We aren't there yet but should be competitive game only because they run more than throw.

10. A-PSU-TOSS UP-If our D shows up expect out O to do their part.

11. H-OSU-LOSS-Hope the Terps are at least competitive.

12. H-Rutgers-WIN-R might upset a few teams this year but not the Terps.

So that's 5 wins, 3 losses and 4 toss-ups. Hope to see more movement on the O sets creating mismatches, continued throws to the TE's, split backfield, anything to confuse the D. On D I hope for an improved D line like in a traditional 4-man front. Tua gets hurt and all bets are off. But in the end the game begins with the OL and ends with the DL.

Reactions: terpfan86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News