ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Diamond Stone commits to Maryland

TSR ScottGreene

The Guy in Charge
Staff
Nov 10, 2013
Huge news tonight as Diamond Stone has committed to Maryland.

Have to admit, this one definitely caught me a bit off guard. That said, Stone as a late addition to the Derby Classic definitely had me raising an eyebrow. Things definitely seemed to be turning a bit in Maryland's favor over the past couple of weeks but honestly, I don't think even the staff was exactly sure of where they stood. Just a huge get that solidifies the front court and gives the Terps a formidable one-two up front along with Rob Carter.

Have to think with the addition of Brantley and Stone to go along with Trimble, Layman and Carter, the Terps very likely might be the preseason favorites to win the B1G next season.

Will have more on the addition of Stone soon.

Added a link to a quick story on Stone's commitment. Working on getting Diamond or his dad on the phone. Honestly, not guaranteeing it's going to happen, but Diamond is expected in Chicago tomorrow I believe for the McDonald's game and Bossi is there so we'll get quotes from Diamond this weekend at the latest. Think about that for a sec, Maryland has landed a McDonald's All-American in back-to-back seasons. What's the last time you could say that?

This post was edited on 3/27 10:14 PM by TSR ScottGreene

Terps land Diamond Stone

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News