ADVERTISEMENT

Big Win Last Night TMAN...

POLY1967

Junior
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
1-0 over UConn. This is the same UCOnn team that beat BC a couple of weeks ago 2-0. I am always worried when you play a team rated as high as UConn was. They have a great record, but other than ST. Johns and a surprising Louisville, do they play the competitive schedule that the Terps do.

Looks like Sasho has found another Diamond in Louisiana. If he stays the four years could Patrick Mullins threaten Jason Garey' s scoring records.
Here's wishing him luck.

That Connecticut team was no 'farm animals'. Those kats can play and quite frankly Maryland was a little lucky last night as Sasho pulled the team back into a defensive posture at the four and half minute mark and it almost cost the terps. The huskies were all over Maryland and if u quized Sasho I would bet he wouldn't of gone into a defensive posture so quickly. More worrisome was Ethan White left with minute and a half with a foot injury. Hope it's nothing major.

Mullins and Sunny Jane are going to be pretty dynamic the next 3 years.

Haven't seen Marquez Fernandez playing. Wonder if he's hurt. He might be redshirting but that's a guess on my part.

Going to be tough to catch UNC for the regular ACC crown. Md may have to win the ACC tourny IMO to get one of the top 4 seeds. Can't loose any more matches down the stretch if they want one of the top 4 seeds in the NCAA tourny.

t.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT