ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten team

Johnnypurdue

Junior
Jul 13, 2013
Nuts, Rutgers and Maryland are now in the Big Ten Conference and that cost PURDUE to drop Notre Dame from the schedule. A long time rival since World War 2 and next year is the last season of playing for a long, long time! What in hell did they bring lousy Rutgers and Maryland in from the East Coast? That is not Big Ten country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baby schools to make money off our conference! The reason is to expand the media from the East Coast. It is all about MONEY! Purdue tried hard for months to keep the games on forever. However, Notre Dame joined a baby conference and we expanded with crap! NUTS!
This post was edited on 12/25 1:46 PM by Johnnypurdue

Originally posted by NYCbanker:
Nobody cares about Purdue....be glad the BigTen didn't kick you out.
LMFAO!
roll.r191677.gif

Purdue has more Big Ten Titles in basketball then any other Big Ten Team! Purdue went to the Rose Bowl with Dree Brees! Purdue has more players in the NFL then any Big Ten Team! Purdue academics are the best by US News! What the hell are they bringing in teams from the East Coast for? We don't want them in our conference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The baby conference will dominate the weak butt Big Sin! Duke and Miami is better than 2/3s your non-relevant conference. Look who's number one in the country! Heck they were talking about AU jumping Urban Cryer had they not been exposed by a team with no offense. Oh, enjoy Maryland as we will Louisville.

Originally posted by Johnnypurdue:

Purdue has more Big Ten Titles in basketball then any other Big Ten Team! Purdue went to the Rose Bowl with Dree Brees! Purdue has more players in the NFL then any Big Ten Team! Purdue academics are the best by US News! What the hell are they bringing in teams from the East Coast for? We don't want them in our conference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ummm okay.

#1 We have a national championship in football and basketball. Purdue does not.

#2 Purdue is ranked BEHIND Maryland in the USNEWS world report. We are #62 you are #68 and Rutgers is #69.

#3 We went to the Orange Bowl.

#4 We got plenty of guys in the NFL. Just had three guys in the Super Bowl last year

#5 My wife went to Purdue and she says you're acting like a disgrace

#6 Notre Dame left your schedule, MD had nothing to do with it.

Just try to be a partner in the B1G with us and not a jerk.

This post was edited on 12/30 2:37 PM by TheB1GTerp

Originally posted by NYCbanker:
Nobody cares about Purdue....be glad the BigTen didn't kick you out.
Nobody cares about Maryland and acutally not only that... nobody even wants you. Get down on your knees and kiss Delaneys ass, seriously. A school like Maryland won the lotto by getting an invite. BTW to the liar that says we don't have an NC in fottball... WRONG. 1932 still counts last time I checked. Oh and Purdue was the founder of the B!G so we won't be going anywhere :)

Maryland and Rutgers will be making token money from the Big Ten Conference like Northwestern! We should have picked up Missouri and Colorado instead!

I just don't like having the East Coast with us, because I don't like New York at all! It is nasty! The whole East Coast is. I rather travel to Colorado and Missouri! I never go East for a vacation! Even back several hundred years ago the saying was "Go West Young Man, Go West" Lolololoolloololololololololololoolololololololololololoololololololololo!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!
This post was edited on 1/2 12:10 PM by Johnnypurdue

Ok Einstein, can you name all the Charter Members of The B1G? You're an embarrassment to Purdue and the B1G fan base.

To all Maryland Fans, Welcome to The B1G!

JohnnyPurdue is a troll, who Purdue fans believe is an Indiana fan. He frequents all the B1G boards saying silly things and putting down every other school. I think his intent is to try to make Purdue people look like DB's. Purdue people are DB's, so they don't really need any help from JohnnyPurdue.

Welcome to the B1G.

The PURPLE GOBBLERS of the BIG TEN! LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Losers in all sports! lolololololoololololololololoololololololo They even hired a KID for a coach and his DADDY got him the job! lolololololololoololololololololoololololo They will never win with him! lolololololololololoolololololol LOSERS at NORTHWESTERN! lolololololololololololo

Embarrassment to Purdue? Do you know Icoached at Northwestern University? Was an All star coach in the public school system. Retired now and loving it! lololololololololololoolololol I don't ever have to work again, lololololololololololoololololololoololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnnyPurdue is a........

horses butt trying to provoke bad feelings because he is, evidently, bored with life. With few exceptions Purdue had done nothing of much note in recent history, like 45 years, so he is just looking to stir up bad feelings. Pathetic isn't it?

Re: One Thing That Never Changes - If You're Looking for Purdue

Welcom Terps. Look forward to our future meetings. Definitely not a big history between us but the future should be fun.

Yes, this JohnnyPurdue guy trolls every single fan base and acts like a complete ass. I'm fairly certain he's not a Purdue fan, but an IU fan dead set on making Purdue look ridiculous.

Originally posted by GoldAndBlack82:
Yes, this JohnnyPurdue guy trolls every single fan base and acts like a complete ass. I'm fairly certain he's not a Purdue fan, but an IU fan dead set on making Purdue look ridiculous.
A typical Jayhawk.

CHAMPS001_zps6db155a3.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT