ADVERTISEMENT

A few observations good and bad from Wednesday's bowl game.

KP21

All-American
Jul 12, 2001
The Bad:
- I hope people aren't fooled by the defensive performance in that game. VT was incredibly limited offensively so those results mean nothing to me. Fact is any competent to good offense we faced this year torched us. Stewart is NOT the answer and we will underperform as long as he is the DC.

- ST were the worst I have ever seen. I actually believe had every opponent tried multiple fakes on ST they would have been successful. Not only should Ron Zook be replaced, He should have NO place in the program what so ever. It was embarrassingly poorly coached team. If Ray Rycheslki had any input on ST he should not be considered as a replacement.

-Clock management still very poor. May need competent asst. to take over that role.

-Lastly the broadcast sucked. What was with the 10 minute interview of some soccer coach nobody watching the game could give a shit about. Not to mention way too many times they were too busy with other crap to actually report on the game.

The Good
-We are lucky to have Tualia as the QB here for another year. Only thing I see limiting his playing on Sundays is consistency. Mostly really good unfortunately his bad which isn't that often can be really bad.

-Love everyhing I saw from Fr. RB. IMO McDonald is a better pure RB then TFD, Boone or Jacobs IMO. Loved physicality of all of them especially Littleton.

-Not sure if I'm in the minority here but I have liked Enos all season and hope he stays on. Also would be good for Tualia to not have to be on 3rd OC in 3 years.

-Majority of true freshman that did play this year looked really good so hopefully they can take the next step.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News