ADVERTISEMENT

Week 1 Weekend Visitors: Buffalo

TSR ScottGreene

The Guy in Charge
Staff
Nov 10, 2013
Here is a list of your Week 1 visitors for tomorrow's season opener versus Buffalo.

Current commits

Uncommitted

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2025/zion-gray-279659

The headliner here is 2024 local four-star edge rusher Jaylen Harvey out of Quince Orchard. The Terps have had recent success at QO and Harvey has a laundry list of big-time offers, including Michigan, Notre Dame, Oklahoma and Penn State. His 2025 teammate Iverson Howard is another big-time target who already has a laundry list of P5 offers. One other 2024 prospect to note is Pallotti LB Gabe Williams. He was at St. Frances briefly but will play for Pallotti this season and he was on campus not long ago for Maryland's recruit BBQ. Finally, the other big name to keep an eye on now and in the future is Spalding 2025 QB Malik Washington. I've seen this kid spin it in person and he is the real deal. I walked in with him throwing side-by-side with 2024 four-star Michael Van Buren who has an Alabama offer and it was like he wasn't even in the room I was so drawn to Washington. He has the size, athleticism and arm strength to be the next big thing out of the DMV. Think Caleb Williams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News