ADVERTISEMENT

Reese update

terpfan022002

Junior
Feb 2, 2005
I know it has been a while since I have posted anything on my niece. She ended up having to have a Kidney transplant the week before Thanksgiving bc she was in the final stages of renal failure. It was pretty crazy bc I had spent the weekend before they found out she would have to get a new kidney and you honestly would have never known bc she was her typical self joking around, active and just seemed to be loving life. She went in for a check up and her numbers werent where they needed to be and that is when we found out she would be needing a new kidney.Several family members went to get tested but werent best matches bc of the amount of transfusions she had. So our family was extremely blessed and a girl that worked with my cousin went and got tested to see if she was a match and she ended up being the best possible match. Thankfully she ended up going through with it and is a hero in our family's eyes. This was on CBSbaltimore the other night! Thanks again so much for everyone who has prayed for my niece!

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/01/22/reese-burdette-kidney-trasnplant/

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News