ADVERTISEMENT

Put in a FutureCast this evening…

TSR ScottGreene

The Guy in Charge
Staff
Nov 10, 2013
I put in a FutureCast this evening for DeShawn Harris-Smith. As I’ve previously mentioned, the Terps have appeared to be in the lead, but I was apprehensive about making the call while still hearing some Villanova chatter. But I talked to a couple of sources this evening and I’m ready to make the call. Between Skinn’s relationship with several of DHS’ coaches to the fact that he played with Kaiser when they were younger and the fact they are the only school of those still in contention telling him he’ll have a shot to play PG, it is all setting up for him to pick Maryland here in the very near future. He’s also expected to take another unofficial visit to Maryland here in the coming days.

Assuming they land DHS soon, the attention now turns to Elmarko Jackson and Papa Kante. Elmarko Jackson put out a top 11 tonight and not surprisingly the Terps are on it. He should be setting up visits here soon and I’m hearing Kansas is really pushing to get one of those officials. Again, Maryland still very well positioned from what I’m told, even if DHS commits. The sleeper with Elmarko is VCU, some connections there and they are really selling the development of Bones Hyland who had a big rookie year in the NBA.

As for Kante, the main players appear to be Maryland, Rutgers and Michigan with Memphis possibly getting involved after hiring one of his AAU coaches. Not much has changed here since summer began.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News