ADVERTISEMENT

Need your help

TSR ScottGreene

The Guy in Charge
Staff
Nov 10, 2013
I'm looking for a little help from you guys to help make the site better. I've decided to make the switch recently from Vimeo to YouTube for video content and have some plans to do some things going forward using the platform that has previously been unavailable. That said, YouTube has recently raised the threshold for minimum number of subscribers to become verified to 1,000.

Seeing that I literally just started this channel in the past couple of days, we're basically starting from zero. So if you have a Google or YouTube account, could you please do me a HUGE favor and like our new YouTube channel. The quicker we get to 1,000 subscribers, the quicker I can start bettering the way you guys get the latest info and content.

To make it easy, I'll post the link to our new channel below. Once you click on the link below, all you have to do is hit the subscribe button and you are good to go. If you could also ask any family, friends, acquaintances, fellow Terp fans, etc. to also subscribe that would be a huge help and greatly appreciated.

Thanks, and Go Terps!

CLICK HERE to subscribe to the Terrapin Sports Report YouTube channel.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News