ADVERTISEMENT

Caleb Williams wrote...

keithbooth22

All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Aug 26, 2011
in his latest "All on The Line" blog this past Monday the following: "July 4th is the day that fireworks will be shooting up into the sky with all the commits. The guys and coaches will be going crazy and hopefully the fans crazy, too." Question...out of the three schools he's considering, OU, LSU, and MD, which commits would his commitment announcement create fireworks for?...answer MD...our commits are craving for Caleb, getting him would create an unbelievable level of excitement (fireworks) for everyone of them...question...of all the guys, and coaches that will be going crazy, which school does that fit more than any other?...answer...MD...question...which fans would be going crazy, too?...answer...UM...Caleb knows what his commitment would mean for us vs what it would mean for the other two schools...now, some of you may think I'm reaching a bit, but I believe this is a subliminal message being put out there by Caleb to everyone, and everything connected to MD...of course the other schools commits, coaches, and fans would love to have Caleb, but none of them could produce the types of fireworks that we could, one reason being they've had, and have players that keep them constantly in top tier playoff conversations year in, and year out...for us Caleb would be the highest ranked recruit in our football history...that's a lot of fireworks for sure...we'd all be jumping for joy, and our level of excitement, and expectations would grow by leaps, and bounds...I'm putting in a poster future cast for Caleb to UMD...ps...if it doesn't happen, I'll cry a few tears, and move on with Lance, and Taulia.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News