ADVERTISEMENT

A couple of quick football notes...

TSR ScottGreene

The Guy in Charge
Staff
Nov 10, 2013
As I hinted at when I posted the snap count/PFF grades piece, expect some changes along the o-line this weekend. I expect to see Aric Harris start and get the bulk of the snaps at center, while I also expect Gottlieb Ayedze to get his first start as a Terp this weekend with Conor Fagan backing him up. There's also a very good chance Kyle Long, who's gotten first-team snaps in practice since early fall camp, will start at one of the guard spots with Amelio Moran now backing him up. Honestly, based on most of the reports coming out of fall camp, this is probably the starting OL I expected this season and it looks very likely this will be the group moving forward in Big Ten play.

As for Beau Brade, he's back practicing and should be a full go, 100% this Saturday. Obviously it is huge for them to get their leading tackler and leader of the defense back to start Big Ten play. That said, Glen Miller filled in admirably Friday night, playing the 2nd most snaps of any defender and finishing with 5 tackles, including a TFL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News