ADVERTISEMENT

You can’t make this stuff up

SouthernMdTerp

Junior
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
In a previous thread I mentioned someone parked in my parking space last week for the UConn game. I’ve been busier than heck at work and haven’t been able to call UM until just now to discuss the issue.

I had no number to call, so decided to call the Ticket Office since my parking is through them. I call the infamous 800-462-8377 number and it goes right to voice messaging. I begin to listen and I select “1” for a ticket agent. Figured they could just direct me to the right number. I promptly wait eight and a half minutes before the phone disconnects.

Back to square-1. I call back, get the standard message, but this time I listen to the options to choose. Option 3 is for directory assistance. Perfect!

I choose that and then expect to hear up to nine numbers of options for all their departments. Instead, I get a recording that states, “You have reached a non-working number” and then the phone automatically hangs up.

Can someone please put a tent over this three-ring shit show that is the University of Maryland?

Good grief. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: terp john
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.