ADVERTISEMENT

Yo Poly

TMAN

All-Big Ten
May 29, 2001
Nice win by the good guys over Penn State today.

Sasho does it again....

t.

You are right about that TMAN. Any tournament win away from home is big. Penn State's # 7 rating has me confused, because when I looked in the USA Today Top 25 the other day they were not even ranked.

The draw seems to be going in the TERPS favor, because this Harvard game, to me, is very winnable.

No matter what their troubles are doing the season, Sasho always seems to have them tournament ready.

I got to say how in the hell did Maryland not get seeded in this tourny. Some UVA soccer fans (of all things) have said that NCAA is hell bent to make sure that Md does not win the NC for the third time in four years. Like the seeding was done to get Maryland out.

No way Maryland should not of been seeded. Like Harvard and Penn State over Maryland. This was joke on the NCAA part. If Md gets to the Cup , the NCAA as usual look like phools. I hope its all ACC teams there. NCAA don't have clue as usual. Curious to hear what Mike F. thinks on Maryland not being seeded.

t.

I agree with you TMAN. I think this might be an ALL ACC party. How in the world is Harvard a ten seed. I hate to repeat an overused phrase, but " WHo do they play".

Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving TMAN. I sure miss the POLY - city game on Thanksgiving.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT