ADVERTISEMENT

What I find humorous is PSU fans coming here and

TerpPower

Hall of Famer
May 31, 2001
RivalsFriedmans... hatchet job .. Attempting to take the moral high ground, when your 20 year history of hide and seek within your athletic department leadership and saviors behavior was so unsavory ... to the point of criminality, that you should worry so much about a handshake... Keep drinking your own bath water.. Yea, you rep the B1G really well.. And you blind fans from other B1G school piling on UMD in defense of a program riddled with historical criminal behavior is mind numbing.. Nice...

This post was edited on 11/6 10:07 PM by TerpPower

RivalsFriedmans... hatchet job .. Attempting to take the moral high ground, when your 20 year history of hide and seek within your athletic department leadership and saviors behavior was so unsavory ... to the point of criminality, that you should worry so much about a handshake... Keep drinking your own bath water.. Yea, you rep the B1G really well.. And you blind fans from other B1G school piling on UMD in defense of a program riddled with historical criminal behavior is mind numbing.. Nice...

Does Maryland have a football team?

what i find humorous is that maryland left the acc to go to the big 10! you couldnt win in the acc what makes you think you can win in the big 10??? you would have never won in the acc anyways with fla state and clemson being in the atlantic division!

crickets.gif

PSU fans are just the worst. Every other fanbase in college football hates them. Literally every single one. It's not a coincidence.

Don't even bother trying to talk to them, trust me. It's just not worth your time.

PSU fans are just the worst. Every other fanbase in college football hates them. Literally every single one. It's not a coincidence.

Don't even bother trying to talk to them, trust me. It's just not worth your time.
Apparently you've never spoken to Ala,Auburn,UF,Kentucky,LSU fans or many others..Continue to live in your little myopic world..It's fun to read this board..

Please don't let a few meatheads reflect the PSU fan base. Yes there are some jerks that like to troll when others are down. Keep the faith, speaking from experience; no matter how low it may seem good days lie ahead.

I have lived within 20 miles of UM all of my life and have been a PSU fan since 1968 even though I didn't go there. To blame an entire University for one man's actions is a joke. The D.A. up there knew about this since "98 and didn't pursue it. So blame all of the innocent Student Athletes and Athletic Department for the guy who is in jail serving his sentence. He did have a Second Mile Clinic he founded for underprivileged male children from broken homes. Take your argument to that institution which has gotten away from any scrutiny. You never hear about them after he retired and founded that. Sensationalism rules unfortunately and was an easy target for ESPN and the rest of the world to bring down an entire University that had a football graduation rate that was at the top of the NCAA. Funny how the sanctions disappeared halfway through the NCAA death sentence even though innocent until proven guilty was swept under the carpet and no one has been charged and gone to trial yet except the perpetrator. Have to laugh as when I graduated from Montgomery C.C. and applied to Md. they wouldn't give me two years worth of credits. American University gave me over two year's worth of credits and were out of state. Something wrong there. I know Wes Brown was a bad boy and paid his dues. Happens at all Universities. Just don't hold everyone else accountable for one man's actions. Look at Rutger's. Seven Football player's booted at the beginning of the season. These are Student Athletes. So it's no big deal. Main stream media yawned on that one. It wasn't a major program so no one cared.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT