ADVERTISEMENT

This weekend

TSR ScottGreene

The Guy in Charge
Staff
Nov 10, 2013
For those who haven't noticed, this weekend the Terps will have a number of their top football targets on campus. Tonight, they will have a number top recruits on campus for a camp some of the kids are calling 'The Freak Show,' which I'm not sure if that's what the kids have dubbed it or the staff, but that's also what UNC calls their elite camp they have this weekend.

But among those expected are all of the DeMatha big boys like Anthony McFarland, Chase Young, Marcus Minor, John Morgan, etc. Deon Jones and Tayon Fleet-Davis of Potomac are expected. All of the top defensive targets like Vic Dimukeje, Tyree Johnson, Josh Paschal, Lawtez Rogers, etc. should all be there. As I mentioned, from out of the area Gabe Houy is expected, Kenny Bennett, the Philly DB we just wrote about is expected and more will be there, too, I'm sure.

Maryland seems to be keeping it kind of low key this year, but I'd guess this will eventually become a huge event.

And then tomorrow is 7v7 and big man camps and Johnny Jordan (just posted an story on him) will be back on campus for that. So a really big recruiting weekend coming up for football.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News