ADVERTISEMENT

Strategy

TMAN

All-Big Ten
May 29, 2001
So Maryland gets hit with a mystery red card to our best player (Sunny Jane) and the terps have the biggest game of the year with UNC down in Chapel Hill. Sasho has to be mulling things over. If I had to guess with the Czar running the show, he's going to run multiple players through. Karou Forbess, Daniel Metzger, Mikita Etias is how Sasho keep thing running smoothly in the midfield.

Something tells me Karou Forbess gets first Crack replacing Sunny Jane with Metzger comes in next. Sasho might also move Jeremy Raley into the mid. It will be a good kat and mouse game with Sasho against the new UNC head coach. Even though Maryland looses their best player , Sasho has very good depth. The UNC soccer coach doesn't like to use his subs. Sasho may try to wear UNC down with the guns that Sasho can bring in.

Big view of the circus this week. What's also nice is the game is on Fox sports. U want a prediction? Well it's at UNC, UNC is pretty dam good and Maryland is out of their top player. The heart says one thing but the head says something else. Well see what happens. But you know what the pressure is on UNC. No pressure on Maryland IMO for this game. MD should be able to come into this loose.

** With the Duke win (and a great win), U have to figure Sasho had some recruits in. What an atmosphere. Maryland did a great job on Andrew Wegner who is a true talent. Wegner had one big tyme look but thankfully missed the shot. The back four of London Woodberry, Alex Lee, Taylor Kemp and Wydner Saint Cyr has been excellent. And for those keeping score Sasho has 2 very good talents on the bench with Parker Walsh (Candadian U17 recruit) and Fernandez a talented RS frosh from Baltimore who will eventually see more time. And for the future, Sasho snared the best defender in the country with Mike Ambrose of El Paso Texas for 2012 and Dakota Edwards, the top central back in NY. Plus Sasho snared one of the top defender in the country with Alex Crondale a kid who has very good set of skills.

Also when I see tons of people lined on the rim of the field, I'm saying when is someone (Under Armour,... u listening) stepup and build a permanet structure for a 10,000 seat stadium. I know it's something on Sasho's wish list.

t.
This post was edited on 10/16 5:09 PM by TMAN
This post was edited on 10/16 5:09 PM by TMAN
This post was edited on 10/16 5:48 PM by TMAN

Great Commentary, as usual, TMAN. How about a little info on Doug Rodgers I have not seen that committment.

Thanks.

p.s. Poly, I believe is 6 - 0 and at the top of their 4A Football Division.
This post was edited on 10/16 4:41 PM by POLY1967

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT