ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Is a Must Win (It's true, life isn't fair)

F1RXC03

Junior
Sep 13, 2004
In most situations a first year head coach should get a buy regarding making a bowl game but unfortunately, this year is different and its also unfair, but life isn't fair. Its unfair because the previous two head coaches left the talent bare (yes Ralph too was a bad recruiter) and the Administration decided to move UMD from an average power-five football (i.e. the ACC) to a way-above-average power five football (i.e. B1G East Division). It also isn't fair PSU recovered so quickly. Money runs America, sorry life isn't fair. Its a must win because we let Indiana score 45 points and as a result we're not bowl eligible yet; we have to have the extra practice days associated with a bowl; we have to stop the 2017 recruiting class bleeding into a complete bleed out; and no matter what anyone says, football is the face of an athletic program -- we can win all the field hockey conference championships and woman's basketball conference championships -- they pale in comparison to a competitive football team, sorry title 9, life isn't fair. We have a pretty good chance of winning, maybe 55% chance based on the last two UMD vs Rutgers games and we're home which are probably better indicators than Rutgers really lousy year, sorry life isn't fair. I'm pulling for the Program which I, like others here bleed for, but our opinion hardly matters its up to the Coaches and players, sorry life isn't fair. Some won't like this post and find me deplorable, too bad, life isn't fair. Good luck!

Reactions: Jammer7
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News