ADVERTISEMENT

Randy Edsall to Blame for Poor Play

kansagra

Walk-On
Jan 2, 2006
“I think some of our guys, even though we were 1-1, felt like maybe they were a little bit better than what they thought”- Edsall
Are you kidding me? That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard this season from a coach. Edsall had better get his boys to grow up and play big boys football or they'll fall to the bottom of the ACC real fast. The worst part about the Temple loss is him honing up to the fact that the week of practice was soft!

Blame Randy Edsall for Terps Early Troubles

It's not going to be any better this coming Sunday when you twerps wake up from a 50 point make you want to rip your own face off beating. Payback is coming boys, and his name's CLEMSON TIGER.

Sure, if only...

If Edsall was the quarterback, then you could blame him. Or if he was the running back, or wide receiver, or offensive line.

What are you afraid of tigger?

Clem don't play so well against the Terps, do they.

Re: What are you afraid of tigger?

You people have not seen the speed that Dabo is going to put on the field against you. You people are in for a long night.

Dont worry Terps these clemson idiots come over on our board and talk crap too even though we spanked them the last two years. They are really not that good. No run game and a weak defense. All you guys have to do is stop the pass. Not as much speed as they want you to think. They have one fast receiver and a banged up Qb. I hope you guys play well and come out with the win but either way they are in for another beatdown in Nov just like always.
This post was edited on 10/14 11:32 AM by GoLongT

GolongT can take Clemson beatings in his sleep, he's so used to it. How many times have the coots beaten Clemson in the last 15 years? 4?

Also, Clemson is going to wipe the field with Maryland. Count on it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT