ADVERTISEMENT

Question from WVU fan (i come in peace)

WiiWii

All-American
Jun 8, 2011
Planning on coming to the game this weekend and bringing my son. What is the typical situation with buying 2 tickets to the game from scalpers? Do you expect them to be in high demand? just how much of a premium should I expect to have to pay?

Re: Nobody home here.

Originally posted by ATerp:
Go away.

You need to change your name from "ATerp" to "TheTerp" - because you're the only one here. Your fanbase sucks, and so does this site.

*crickets*

They're mostly on the premium board, or other sites. Is WVU prepared to be beaten by our black uniforms?

Best looking Terp uniforms I have seen. I think you guys will be pleased with Edsell. I look for great things from Maryland football in the near future and beyond. Best of luck!

Originally posted by TheLondonBlitz:
Go away.

You need to change your name from "ATerp" to "TheTerp" - because you're the only one here. Your fanbase sucks, and so does this site.

*crickets*

Amen to that Brother. These turtles are rooaaadkill. Too bad we can't get Swoffart to expel these punks and invite WVU to the ACC party. Loved the beat down we put on the hillbillies last time we played. Remember Minor Harris. Heard we made Mama Minor Harris cry for us to stop whooooping her baby like that. MMMMmmmmmmm good.

Agree.

That would be a big improvement for the ACC, LOL. You will learn how to really party. Don't go to Morgantown for a night game, especially don't take your pregnant wife.

Originally posted by rtiger:

Originally posted by TheLondonBlitz:

Go away.

*crickets*

Amen to that Brother. These turtles are rooaaadkill. Too bad we can't get Swoffart to expel these punks and invite WVU to the ACC party. Loved the beat down we put on the hillbillies last time we played. Remember Minor Harris. Heard we made Mama Minor Harris cry for us to stop whooooping her baby like that. MMMMmmmmmmm good.

Yeah, that stung for awhile, no doubt about it. But, those memories faded pretty quickly a few months ago.

Lol, I couldn't figure out how a clemson fan had found the balls to talk trash to WVU.

That was confusing.

I guess it's a nice feature of the Maryland board--if there's a post from last year you want to read it again, just click on page 2 and it's right there.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT