ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue football lololololoololololo

Johnnypurdue

Junior
Jul 13, 2013
I told you people that the program is a joke under that wax head coach. lololololololool It shines in the sun. lolololololololololololool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has the worst record of any coach at Purdue. Yet, they don't even talk about firing him. lololololoololololol They fired the last coach because attendance dropped. lolololololo Attendance? They beat Iowa, Michigan, Ohio State three times, Went into O.T with #2 Oregon back to back years, two Bowl games and they fired him. lololololololoolololol! They will not win another game this year because they do not have the size, nor talent of any player to play in the Big Ten. That is a lack of recruitment. They can practice forever and it will do no good because they are over matched in the Big Ten.I will be soooooooooooooo happy when they fire him! lololololololoolol That would be wonderful! I fired him this year. I did not buy season tickets and give to the Athletic Dept some $2,000 lololololoololololololo I was only one of many! lolololololool They only sold 14,000 season tickets, the lowest in school history. Yet he is still the coach. lolololololol They fired the past coach because of attendance fall. lolololololololololololo I think they are afraid to fire this coach with the wax head!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT