ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue football coach back next season

Johnnypurdue

Junior
Jul 13, 2013
I guess with the rumors that he was on the hot seat on last week's TV game, Purdue put that to rest saying he will return next season. What a joke, you win one game in three years and you have a job at Purdue. lolololoololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The stadium is empty, I mean empty. However, stupid people buy season tickets and don't show up! They want to keep their seats when a good team appears. lololololololoolol I gave up my 45 yard line tickets! I will not give a dollar to that organization who has this moron as a coach. He should be shining shoes at a bus terminal, not coaching football at Purdue. Tom T. Hall sung a song about it! Called "I am a shoeshine man". lololoolololololololololoololol Willie Nelson also sing the song. I am a shoeshine man, the best in the land! lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololooll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His record is 2-18 in the Big Ten, 6-25 for close to three years. He will be lucky to win a remaning game this season.

Fans are calling for the President of the University to fire the head football coach! lololololololololol

The rumor now is the reason the football coach is back is because the AD will be GONE! It will be the new AD'S problem to clean house.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT